Front End Developer
- Fluency with version control and Git
- Experience with UI build environments (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- An understanding of accessibility standards.
- Willingness to learn new frameworks and technologies.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Experience with Marvel, Sketch and/or Photoshop.
- Experience with Craft/Laravel/PHP.
- Our team is based in Melbourne and all work remote (and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future)
- The position is remote with location flexible.
- Ideally you live in a timezone that allows for realtime collaboration with our team
- This is a contract position for a minimum 2 month term with the possibility to extend.
- We’re a close-knit, humble yet ambitious team
- Eastwood focuses solely on the sport, health and fitness industries
- We specialise in brand, design and technology - both web and native apps
- We work with great organisations including teams, venues and start-ups delivering comprehensive solutions to interesting and rewarding problems
- We also manage a stable of in house product design and development
- Even though we all work remote, we try to stay connected as best we can in the current environment. Park picnics, frisbee sessions and the odd tennis hit have graced the calendar and we have more planned when the sun is next out!
If you’re interested in this role please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to include your portfolio, links to any recent website builds (including your role) and your rate (whether it be day, week or month based).